Trail ride?

Greywolf

Hey ya'll, a group of friends of mine and I thought it'd be cool to see who might be up for a trail ride some where in Virginia during the month of September.

Dates and locations are kinda open until we see what kind of interest we might get.

Drop me a line and let me know what ya think and which dates and such would be best for you and we'll see what we can get going.

Not a "formal" event as such, just a casual meet/greet/trail ride.

See ya,

Chris

Chris,

Depending on how advanced of trails your planning and which weekend in Sept. I might be able to come. YOu'll have to let me know. I work sometimes on the weekends, but would love to come down. Do you have an official place to offroad legally in VA?

Lady

I would love to know where to take my none VA legal jeep 4wheeling, as long as it's close to Northern VA.

Well, here are the details of the Virginia trail ride:
Chris (greywolf) and I still want to plan a trail riding and camping trip the weekend of September 20 & 21. We were thinking of possibly meeting Friday night and camping as well if anyone is interested. If not we can meet up Saturday morning.

We are aware it is the same weekend of Big Dogs but we thought some people (particularly newbies or people with stock Jeeps) might be interested in going up to GWNF or somewhere else if they were not going to Big Dogs.

Please email us if you are interested in going and if so where you might want to ride. Some suggestions about where to go are: Shoe Creek Trail , Blakey Ridge (in Madison) or Kephart Run in GWNF. We have already had one request for Blakey Ridge in Madison County.

We look forward to hearing from anyone that wants to go!
~Mel & Chris (greywolf)

Were are this places now. Not too familiar with VA yet. I'm near Leesburg in Ashburn VA. Might be interested if not too far and I can get the old jeep running.

Thank You for the info Mel,

Unfortunetly I can't come that weekend. I work every weekend unless I ask off and I can only push that once a month or even less.

I had asked off for the weekend before that when we had thought it was then, but then found out I double booked the weekend and had already had a whole weekend long event planned.

I will get down there some other time to ride though, its a few hours away since Im in MD.

Have fun! :roll:

Back