Tread Lightly Master Trainer available

graewulf

Yup.. that's right. I am now officially a Tread Lightly Master Trainer. I'm looking to get in touch with local (to NJ) wheeling clubs to talk to them about the Tread Lightly ethic in the hopes of keeping what land we have open for public use. If you are interested in finding out about Tread Lightly, or know someone who might be, drop me a line. I am also authorized to rin Tread Trainer courses (3 hour class) to teach others to talk to others about the Tread Lightly ethic.

If you don't know about tread lightly, or are interested in helping spread the word, Let me know and I'll be happy to get together in person or even online to chat about the whole concept. Let's all be responsible and keep our land open!

RE: combat advice

I think my club could use this Grae, maybe we could chat online sometime about this. I spoke of it along with some others in a meeting, but we don't have anything outlines beyond some basic land rules. Let me know if you can chat sometime? Congrats! Lady

Sure can.. might even be able to make a trip down there to speak to the club. I'll PM you contact info.

Back