Tree-Saver Winch Strap Discount Price... $5.99

L33TJ33P

OMG I have found the Ulti-recovery strap outlet.

Imagine if you will

Tree-Saver Winch Strap
2in. x 6-ft. strap helps protects trees and winch cable from damage. 8000-lb. breaking strength.
Item# 1938
Discount Price... $5.99 :shock:

S-Line Tow Strap Stretches to Snatch Vehicles from Mud, Sand or Snow!
The strong nylon webbing of this heavy duty tow strap stretches up to 20%, then recoils to its original length. Allows your tow vehicle to get traction and get moving before stuck vehicle affects the load. Working load is 1/3 of breaking strength. Not for lifting. Loops on both ends. 2in.W x 20'L. 18,000 lb. breaking strength. Yellow. U.S.A.
Discount Price... $29.99 :shock: :shock:

27,000 lb 59.99 :shock: :shock: :shock:
Warn Works Load/Anchor Strap
Rated to 14,400 lbs./6521 kg.
In Stock
Ship Wt. 3.0 lbs
Item# 147001
Discount Price... $39.99 :shock: :shock: :shock:

25ft. x 4in. Tow Strap
Great for pulling vehicles out of the mud, sand and snow, this powerful strap has an impressive 15,000-lb. capacity. Rot resistant with loops on both ends.
In Stock
Ship Wt. 10.0 lbs
Item# 143965
Discount Price... $19.99 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.northerntool.com

I am fortunante. :-D they live just down the road.

I have one of those tree savers I keep tucked under the seat. It has been used many times in the past few years. It was well worth the 6 bones.

L33TJ33P said:
OMG I have found the Ulti-recovery strap outlet.
25ft. x 4in. Tow Strap
Great for pulling vehicles out of the mud, sand and snow, this powerful strap has an impressive 15,000-lb. capacity. Rot resistant with loops on both ends.
In Stock
Ship Wt. 10.0 lbs
Item# 143965
Discount Price... $19.99 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.northerntool.com

I am fortunante. :-D they live just down the road.

impressive?? powerful?? hardly.. you wouldn't catch me with a 4" 15,000lb strap in my rig.. 4" 40,000lb maybe (have one of those) I wouldn't buy a strap that is rated less than 20,000lb.. I've broken them snatching trucks out of holes.... their prices aren't too bad for what they are selling, but they aren't great either. my light duty strap is a 20,000lb one... sometimes (especially at northern tool) you tend to get what you paid for...

Tug you Wore off on me

L33TJ33P said:
Not all of us try to pull out a deuce and a half either ;-) I am sure that 7 tons is plenty.

true, but when snatching, it is easy to build in excess of 20,000lb force on the strap. i broke a 15,000lb strap pulling my truck out of a hole.

Back