Trip to Paragon

PASmokeater

Alright, I seem to have lost track of all who wish to go to Paragon, and might have to make two runs (awwwww, but I think I can manage !!!!!!)

The plan in my brain thus far is to have a stocker weekend, and then a modified weekend.

I'm looking at the second weekend in October, and then possibly the last.

What I need to know is who is going, and what type of trails do you want to go on.

To give you an idea of the trials, here are a couple of links with pictures.

This is one of the obsticles on a stock run..in the first pic you can see the type of vehicles the go on these trails. There are some rocks, some mud, and hills/climbs and decents. I recomend these trails to ANYONE who hasn't been really off roading (more than a mud pit, or some sand).

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/srzim2/Paragon07052003.htm

Here is a link to some pics of the next level up.

http://www.users.fast.net/~markster/p080303/

The link to the Park so you can check out the deatils, prices, rules and local accomidations.

http://paragonap.com/

We are planning on going up Saturday morning (leaving around 5 am for those that are from this area and south that want to meet up and convoy), and returning Sunday evening, but if you can only make one day, that's fine too, just let me know.

I found some pics from the stock trails at Paragon.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Make a decision, and get back to me as soon as possible.

Rob 8) :p :)

i'm in!! stocker trails for me!! 2nd weekend in october, meaning sat the 11th? if so, sounds great :)

How do I remove my steering shaft..

I am definatley in. I will have to stick to the stocker weekend as the only off-roading I have done is a few quick runs in a cornfield (dont worry, I had permission from the owner). I'm good for any weekend. Just let me know what time you expect on arriving and I'll be there.

TARSI

I would love to go but i'll be Jeepless out in college and Penn State main is not even that far away from Hazleton! :( Maybe i can work something out, sounds like a lot of fun though.

I'm in! Let me know which weekend for sure though so I can be sure to plan in advance. Stock trails are okay by me, especially since my girlfriend will be bringing her CJ-7 and she has very VERY limited experience driving off road.

See ya,

Chris

hells creek

Hey all...heard from Paragon today, and all is well for the first trip (the stockers).They are running the 101 course, but a guide is neccessary. If you want to have a guide the total cost is $125.00 (+ tip). that could be split between all of the Jeepers in the group. For me, the course is kinda useless, but I leave it up to the group to decide what they want to do. I kow the park very well, and we can go ourselves.

The cost for the trip is $70 per driver/vehicle, and $10 for EACH passenger. You must also have a flag, they range in price from $5 to $25 (most of you won't need anymore than the $5 one unless you want to get all fancy).

These prices are for the whole weekend. If your coming for a day, it's halfed.
These prices do NOT include lodging or food. There are a couple of campgrounds, and some hotels near by (Comfort Inn), as well as some decent resturaunts.
A we get closer I'll keep you informed.

Here is a link to the rules page..read up !!!!

http://www.paragonap.com/explore_rules.htm

Rob,

I'm in for the 2nd weekend of October, the stock trail sessions. Thanks for arranging all this! Can't wait.

Lady

I would love to make my 1st jeepz outing this one. However i work weekends and am taking off the following weekend to go wheeling upstate PA. Gosh darn to heck, that timing really bites!!!! Who knows maybe i'll get both off?????

Rob,

Looking forward to more info. I'm coming as far as I know. I have front towhooks now and by then should have one rear and 31's. I'm still torn over how I'm doing the tires, thinking of that spacer lift and Mt's are still haunting my mind but at this point im looking at at's. lol Either way, I'm asking off and planning to come. There will be two in my jeep.

Thanks
Lady

this sucks.... I go from being one of the guides on the paragon runs with the group to not going at all! i hope i can find something to drive before then...

I hope you find something too Graewulf. Couldn't you ride with someone else going up, just to go and hang out? I know its not the same but it's something?

I'm Another Newbee, Just want to say HI

You could always take KK's ride...........She would probably enjoy having a sane driver behind the wheel for a change. :lol:

PASmokeater said:
You could always take KK's ride...........She would probably enjoy having a sane driver behind the wheel for a change. :lol:

lol.. i wish... i'm still hopeful though... once my re-fi goes through i should have some cash to play with, hopefully enough to get me something.. then the ins money can pay for the lift...lol!

Back