uhhhh...okay

redrooster

image-missing.png

I really don't know what to say about this.

My only question.... why?
A Jeep ... maybe... but a Yota???? :lol:

Last edited:
I saw one of those done in a 2001? Chevy Silverado, it was neat looking and could be driven from both ends!!
yeah, i agree, why waste money doing the toyota?

I know why... have any of you ever owned a Toyota truck, especially an early one? Those beds rust out completely. THis guy made a rust-free Yota :lol:

I do respect the work that went into that kind of project

That's stupid. And a terrible waste of 2 of the best trucks ever built! Those Yota's are the shizzle.

No way I could drive that thing..............I don't know whether I'm comin' or goin' most of the time, anyway!!!

That's stupid. And a terrible waste of 2 of the best trucks ever built! Those Yota's are the shizzle.

I dunno, the Toy I had (an '86) wouldn't pull squat, didn't have much of a payload, and the bed was completely rusted out by '91. IT did run great, get good mileage, and the 4WD was very good.

Best trucks ever? I don't think so. I did like mine but it's got nothing on an F series truck.

I dunno, the Toy I had (an '86) wouldn't pull squat, didn't have much of a payload, and the bed was completely rusted out by '91. IT did run great, get good mileage, and the 4WD was very good.

Best trucks ever? I don't think so. I did like mine but it's got nothing on an F series truck.
Well, obviously that's a matter of opinion.

It depends on your criteria. I consider reliability and longevity the best aspect of a truck. Sure the F series of the same year could out perform it, (they aren't even in the same class) however, it'd die and breakdown YEARS and hundreds of thousands of miles before the Yota. AND, not to mention the yota is indestructible, the 22RE and 22R engine isn't built for power or speed, but for life...and LONG lives they have. Mine is now my old co-worker's truck, who bought it from me, and she's nearing 400k. Oh, and the bed is indeed rusted...but not as bad as most fords and chevys I see.

Last edited:
Back