update on my 73 cj5

73cj5guy27

ok so after months of trying to find the right parts and getting it together finally on the road but had to get rid of the glass packs cause they were shot and put mufflers and sounds better but now im having troubles with a top. i got 3 tops soft hard and a bikini top. all 3 tops dont go to the jeep and not wanting to spend 900 on a soft top. any ideas ? plus i need one other part i cant seem to find anywhere. i need the little like 8in arm from the windshield whipper motor to the arms

I can't help ya on a cheap replacement top but 4wheel drive hardware has that part...I had to replace some of the wiper linkage in my dads 73.

I can't help ya on a cheap replacement top, but 4wheel drive hardware carrys the wiper linkage...I got the parts from them when I replaced the linkage in my dad's 73 cj5.

well the owner from rally top called me and is going to hook me up with a hard top as long as i let him use my jeep to do a test fit on his prototype for the early cj5's and as for the linkage i might make one for now idk yet

Just get on craigslist tops arnt usually that expensive used

and i also need a cheap speedo cluster. dont really wanna spend almost 200 on one cause none of my gauges work only thing that works is my oil pressure and i replaced it

Back