Urban flexing

i got a pic of industrial flexing today. i work in an industrial area and i had to go over a huge curb to park (well, i didn't have to but it wanted to) and i got a pic but my phone won;t load to photobucket for some reason

superj said:
i got a pic of industrial flexing today. i work in an industrial area and i had to go over a huge curb to park (well, i didn't have to but it wanted to) and i got a pic but my phone won;t load to photobucket for some reason

What kind of phone you have?

iphone 3g on cydia and redsnow or one of the hack jobs because i am on tmobile. my ipod 4 works great on ios5 or whatever the newest one is out but since i am at work, there is no wifi to use the ipod.

oh dont worry about it, just post it when you get the chance :) and last time i checked it was ios5.1 but i have so much trouble keeping up with apple lol

be657299-1.jpg

lol i get that problem all the time with my 2wd, my cherokee is a one wheel wonder lol, every time i flex on something much higher than 6", i really need to lock my rear lol

are those your feet!!!???? are you on the other side lifting it!?!?!?!

Not my feet, my buddies feet. Not lifting it up. I was fixing transmission mount and I just lift it up with the hoist instead of crawling on the floor. It is easier working in front instead of above.

duckkillerclyde said:
Not my feet, my buddies feet. Not lifting it up. I was fixing transmission mount and I just lift it up with the hoist instead of crawling on the floor. It is easier working in front instead of above.

i thought you had super human strength and lifted your jeep by hand ;)

Had fun this morning, lookin' for stuff to crawl.

Attachments

• image-2573565888.png
    image-2573565888.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
  • image-2011445176.png
    image-2011445176.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
image-518641224.jpg

yay rain! this doesent happen much in my area, here i am urban flexibg at school before a band rehersal, i left it parked like that and a couple of my buddys marked me off with some traffic cones they found while i was gone lol

I took this today when my stepson left the office to go run an errand. Oh, that's where he parks his H3. I also texted the picture to him. :)

Attachments

• image-855507595.jpg
    image-855507595.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 272
klkb said:
I took this today when my stepson left the office to go run an errand. Oh, that's where he parks his H3. I also texted the picture to him. :)

Your jeep is beautiful if i was your stepson I'd want that instead :)

Back