Used Bestop gray seat covers cj-yj highback

offtheedge1985

Have a complete set of bestop seat covers, front and back . they are a medium gray color and in fair condition, could use a good cleaning but look decent to cover your worn out seats. they were taken off a 1990 Yj But will also fit cj high back seats. Asking 80.00 Obo plus actual shipping costs please pm me for shipping quote. Local pickup is welcomed. In southeast pa In suburbs of Philadelphia pa. PM for pics. Need an email or phone number to send them to. Thanks.

image-3230289982.png

Little bit dirty bit will clean up before shipping, I bought to cover my worn out seats but decided new seats were the way to go. Seat cover was put on for pictures only, It was not fully pulled tight or seated properly. I have 2 fronts and the back seat cover. Thanks

offtheedge1985 said:
Little bit dirty bit will clean up before shipping, I bought to cover my worn out seats but decided new seats were the way to go. Seat cover was put on for pictures only, It was not fully pulled tight or seated properly. I have 2 fronts and the back seat cover. Thanks

40.00 plus shipping obo For the seat covers. Pm for details, I also have spare tire cover with faded jeep logo and two sets of soft uppers with square frame for YJ Good extras. Make offer.

Back