Jeep yj

offtheedge1985

image-3239834037.jpg

image-2004367083.jpg.

I have a 1994 jeep wrangler yj for sale, 2.5 liter 5 speed manual trans. 4wd works great. Approx 85000 miles on swapped motor. 183000 on body. No rust/or rot issues frame is great, tub is good mechanically 100% would drive anywhere. Drove to NC and Indiana since January with no issues. Swap was done around 10000 miles ago very clean no smoke,smells,or leaks and does not burn through oil ,clutch was replaced at time of swap all gears shift smoothly. Heat blows hot, no AC. Nice tinted Hard top, full cj doors, the doors are sprayed black which look good but not perfect. Both doors will need new weatherstripping, and new lock cylinders as I don't have the keys for the existing ones. Also will eventually need new rear shocks there still okay but are getting bumpy. Was planning on a lift but time changes things. Horn is not hooked up, horn and wiring are there but i never hooked a switch back to it when i changed the steering wheel. Exhaust after headers all the way back replaced less then a year ago including new piping,catalytic converter,muffler. Round led tail lights, waterproof soundbar,waterproof center locking console, new pioneer headunit. Aftermarket steering wheel. Pennsylvania safety inspection until november of this year, passed last year no problems. Front drivers seat has normal rips from wear, I have a complete set of bestop seat covers for front and back that look
Good that will be included, interior floor is rhino lined up to the back behind the rear seat, previous owner did that haven't had time to finish it. Canyon wheels look great, decent bf goodrich tires would say 75-80 percent tread. Has normal wear, exterior has some scratches and a couple little dings but still looks great as it is and it's a jeep :). Great almost completely stock wrangler yj, great base to build up into a weekend toy or drive it as it is and enjoy the summer. Asking 3800.00 Obo also open to trades/ partial trades plus cash. What do you have? For more pictures or info call or text 2677985406 or email offtheedge1985@gmail.com or through the forum. I am located 20 miles outside Philadelphia pa zip 19047. I will help with shipping anyway I can and would even possiblly deliver for a fee or within reason. Any questions just ask.

Last edited:
Back