Wanna be?

flyguy

Guys and gals.....i had to share this cause it sure made me chuckle. I was riding down the road the other day and saw a wanna be (sidekick) driving towards me. Sure enough when he passed I noticed that he had a lift on it AND the doors were off. HAHAHAHAHA

Why do these people even try? Is it evidence of a deeper problem that they have? I sure would like to know.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

HAHAHA, Noooooooooooooooo!!!! It still has it's doors I see, LOL

Well, at least you own the "real thing" tho terry. That sidekick sure is cute tho. HAHAHA

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

First off, let me say that I'm not defending zukis. But, I have seen some set up zukis do some crazy s&^%! Stuff I wouldn't have tried in my set up CJ-5. Thier only problem is no HP and no space! With the short wheelbase, they can actually get around /over things that some jeeps have to work at.

I can't believe I'm actually typing this!
image-missing.png
I've seen one on the Rubicon do some pretty incredible wheeling.

For the most part though, Yeah, their wannabe's!

[addsig]

Personally I like the Samuri's what I do not like is seeing the early 90's Cherokee in my town lowered with rims that stick out from the wheelwells.And yes it is 4wd.
image-missing.png
And every once in a while I see the lowered Wrangler with low profile rims and tires.[addsig]

Berretta has a good point. At least it's not a lowered Jeep. Kind of like an ancient Chinese proverb, is it better to own a jacked up Suzuki or a lowered Jeep? I'd rather walk from fear of being shot. [addsig]

Here in NW Indiana, there are plenty of the wanna-be's in our area. You have the sidekicks, the geo's, the samari's, and the rest of the would be, wanna be, and will never be four wheel drive warriors. We all know who the original is????

JEEP
image-missing.png
. So let those who have not have their fun, pretending. And we will continue

on living the real life in our JEEPS.

As it is said, "JEEP, THERES ONLY ONE"

Steve
image-missing.png
[addsig]

better it be lifted and imitating a jeep than lowered and imitating a honda. dont they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery?[addsig]

Back