Want '91 Renegade front fender

Cindy

I'm looking for the driver-side front fender with metal housing (and fog light preferably), for my '91 Wrangler Renegade. It's tough to find, please help!
Thanks so much!

Hello.

I own a red 1993 Jeep Renegade and will soon list the used body kit parts on E-bay. (minus the passenger side underside fender and fiber glass flare). Let me know if you are interested.

_Ruben

Hi Ruben,
Yes, I am interested in the driver side front fender, with the metal housing. Does it have a fog light?
Please let me know how much you would like for it, and what area you live in so that I can consider the shipping costs. I am in the Bay Area, California.
Thanks so much!
Cindy

Hello Cindy,

I'm asking $650 for the drivers side metal underside fender, the fiberglass flare and the fog light.(RED) I live in Indio, Ca and I'm not sure what shipping would be. Let me know if you are interested. Please forward your e-mail address if you need more details.

Regards,

Ruben

Hi Ruben,
I'm unable to post PM's until I have more posts on this site.
However, the price is too high. I've found it at $300, perhaps without the fog light. Both fog lights new is $150. Just hard to ship...
Thanks for the offer and let me know if the price will come down in the future.
Cindy

Hi Cindy,

I found myself in the same dilema and decided to part out my Renegade after crashing the passenger side fender and bumper. The parts are outrageous new and hard to find used and in good condition. I do have a jeeper that is considering buying the jeep as is with the fender damage and I would much rather have that happen, but for now it is just talk.

Regards,

Ruben

netgarza @ yahoo.com

Back