Wanted CJ5 Hardtop

I have one for sale up here in Ohio. Let me know if you are interested or want to see more pictures.

Thanks
T

I have pictures of it for sale in a thread below.

Thats a very nice one but I'm looking for a one that is a little cheaper. Thanks and good luck with yours.

No problem, I just saw what you were looking for. I would say honestly that unless it is a terrible metal one that needs a lot of work, you are going to spend around $800 or more for a top. Good luck and let me know if I can help you in the future!
T

There is a really nice one posted on this site and for the shape it is in it is worth the price being asked. I have not seen one that is fiberglass in such good shape. It does not fit my year. You have more flexibility in the year of your jeep my is more limited because of the front windshield. There is one on craigslist in Denver you can look and see the shape of the top here and the one attached. :D

jeep hardtop cj cj5 cj-5 willys

have you checked any other sites,
try www.webwheeling.com,
that is where i found my hard top for my cj5.
they may have someone who can help you find one,always have to check many sites to find stuff for the cj5's.it is getting harder to find certain parts.

I have a Meyers Hardtop, great shape, just sand & paint, GGood Glass,
Windows roll up & down.

Wont fit my 79 due to doors & windshield differences but will slide right on a 71.

Asking 850.00. Make me an offer. I am in Spokane Washington area

Attachments

• cj top.jpg
    cj top.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 478
  • cj5 doors.jpg
    cj5 doors.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 418
Back