Warning NOT for those that don't like WAR footage.

I have not seen the video and, quite frankly, don't care to. However if it does have video of the "obliteration" of bodies, then I can understand YJ_Pilot's reaction even though I may not necessarily have had the same reaction as a newbie. Not to sound self-rightous, but I know what our forces are capable of and I know what our weapons can do to a reinforced bunker, a galvanized tank, or any other hardened taget of steel and titanium...not to mention a human body made of flesh and blood.

At the same time, if you're curious, there's no harm in taking a peak. The listing had warning labels adequately posted and the video has a right to be posted here, but some things are can be ultra-touchy to some. ...and it's not always because that person is delicate. While this may not necessarily apply to YJ_Pilot, people who have seen or been involved in such violence are often less enthusiastic (and more disgusted) from seeing it when and where they don't have to.

And remember, before we all get on the happy wagon, some of our men and women in uniform have been and are on the receiving end of ammunition that is equally destructive to the human body. War may be necessary in some cases, but it is always ugly...period.

Thanks for the warning Who_Cares...I'll skip the video. And yes, I vividly remember the attacks of 9/11 (don't need a video there either).

RE: Just what they needed...

Good post Special K, but its nice to see our boys and girls WASTING those that would behead our women and innocent civilians TRYING TO HELP THOSE UNGRATEFUL SOBS! Now I know what your going to say, they arent all ungrateful and blah blah blah, I dont care. I am tired of seeing our people that try to help them die. In my opinion, we need more videos like this.

Back