Washing your glass'es

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
So today the dreaded work boredoms set in, we all know about it, some even have experienced it from time to time I really don’t think I need to make a general description of this condition…I am sure each and every one of you have experienced the systems of this deadly condition. It’s finally warming up outside and I am stuck inside, at work. Oh how I hate work…if only I can find a way to make 25-35$ an hour for doing nothing at home, or even better yet out doing my favorite thing…ya right like I have to tell you…ok some of you are not that sharp..Jeeping Moab.
Well after staring out my window for several hours I noticed that my glasses was dirty, a novel thing! But for some odd reason I was actually using them for their intended propose, not just a male hair band keeping my hair flat on top of my head. It must have been due to the fact the air was so clear and I could actually see minute details on the Wasatch mountains.
So I noticed there was a smudge…how annoying! So off to the local lens cleaning station I go, this is sure to kill several minutes at least…15 or more if I happen to walk into some one worth talking to. As I sprits my glasses and pulled several tissues, I happened to glanced up at the directions…I know who needs directions to clean your glasses. Well first off I was cleaning my glasses wrong! This is most likely how they never seemed to remain clean all the time.
The directions clearly state, I quote:
1) Pull two tissues from tissue holders
2) Sprits glasses thoroughly
3) Clean lenses both sides
4) Refill tissue and lens cleaner
5) Do not spray in eyes
6) Not for use with contact lens

Now I have a problem with #4 there…I somehow I can’t find the refill station so I have no clue on how “I” am going to refill the tissues and lens cleaner…so I grabbed a few Kleenex off the desk and used my water bottle to fill what I used.
Now #5 Do we really need to be told not to spray window cleaner into our eyes? Come on people caustic ammonia…eyes? Any one?
Now if #5 is a bad idea…#6 should be a gimmie! But no! In this sue happy world we have to explain everything?

Ok I guess…
This web site (here after known as Jeepz.com) is not to be held responsible anything written in this article. The author of this article (here after known as Utah Jeepster) of this rant is solely responsible for its views and content. Any persons, places or things referred in this article are the sole imagination of the author. To be in fact the author himself is a figment of your imagination, there is no such person, named Utah Jeepster, and what your reading isn’t real.

That sounds about right. One I know everyone has seen here at any restaraunt:

CAUTION: Coffee is Hot.

Everyone knows that coffee is hot. A blind, deaf, mute would be able to tell you that.

And yes, my wife is a paralegal at a PERSONAL INJURY lawfirm. You would laugh at some of the things people try to sue for.

oh boy you have had a slow day in work.

project I am on at moment is coming to a close and I spend my day surfing You tube and google

best I could find was on mcdonalds hot apple pies- caution filling may be hot. hmmm really I boughtmit cos I thought it was a cold apple pie ( actually I didn't buy it cos they taste awful)

next best was on a pack of peanuts Caution may contain Nuts. really what did you think we thought would be in there??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh boy you have had a slow day in work.

project I am on at moment is coming to a close and I spend my day surfing You tube and google

best I could find was on mcdonalds hot apple pies- caution filling may be hot. hmmm really I boughtmit cos I thought it was a cold apple pie ( actually I didn't buy it cos they taste awful)

next best was on a pack of peanuts Caution may contain Nuts. really what did you think we thought would be in there??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In their defense, they ARE the ones who got sued in the Coffee suit that was the landmark case responsible for the thousands of coffee distributors having to put the "caution hot" sign on coffee lids everywhere.

Also, have you ever taken a bite into one of those pies? The apple center turns into molten lava, capable of burning a hole straight down your GI tract. It's incredible and defies the laws thermodynamics.

Ahhh, my eyes! I didn't read all the way down to #5!!!

Personally I would disregard #4 because if you refill either of the two items, you have made yourself liable in the personal injury suit for any contaminents you have introduced which may or may not have caused bodily injury to the poor victim.
P.S. I like how you refilled the caustic ammonia lens cleaner with water from your water bottle. Now the idiot who disregards #5 will have ammonia AND backwash in his eyes. Did you refill with a used Kleenex also? :)

Too funny, last week I myself found myself in your position (only i was at school, not work) I was like AH-HA! who the popsical sticks would choose to place this product in their eyes. After about a 10 minute discussion we concluded there are at least 2 guys in the class who are dumb enough to do that. Thats 1 in 10 people. I never noticed it asked me to refill the tissue or cleaner. Although tonight i was standing by and took a look. Low and behold its asking me to refill! its not even empty! Maybe UVEX should stop by themselves to fill.

On the topic of stupid there, have you read the directions to your safty glass'? Place on with 2 hands, tilt head down if they fall off they are too big. Theres more but you';ll have to read for yourself as i dont have them on me.

In their defense, they ARE the ones who got sued in the Coffee suit that was the landmark case responsible for the thousands of coffee distributors having to put the "caution hot" sign on coffee lids everywhere.

Also, have you ever taken a bite into one of those pies? The apple center turns into molten lava, capable of burning a hole straight down your GI tract. It's incredible and defies the laws thermodynamics.

the guys who invented the hot apple pie need to be employed by govt.

they esigned something that is as cold as a witches fridge on the outside and hotter than the surfae of the sun on the insid at the same time.

thermos have noting on these guys:D

Back