Weekend wheelin

LRwrnglr

Well I just got home lastnight from a day of wheelin. I went with a couple of buddies to Randolp Kansas, Tuttle Creek Lake, and wheeled for the day and had a GREAT time. I think I was the only one to get stuck, haha. I tried to go through a healthy mud pit in my YJ with 33s and ended up bein pulled out after 3 or 4 tries with no success. On the other had I made it up every hill I tried accept on and only one other guy in our group made it up. One of our buddies drivin an old CJ tore his front drive shaft in half but he still ended up goin around in 2wd. Anyway Just thought I would share the experience, I'll try to get pictures from me bein stuck.

LR

Cool! I've seen pics of Tuttle Creek ORP, but never been....one of these days I'll get there...and also the one down by Fort Scott....

We're plannin a weekend trip next month. We're plannin to head up Friday afternoon, 21, and camp and wheel that weekend and just camp at the lake. You're more than welcome to come. I would also like to venture to the one by Fort Scott.

LR

Dang! That's the weekend of our annual Spring Campout at my farm. It's a really big gathering of family for the weekend twice a year, spring and fall. I'll be about 60 miles south of KC along the MO border....about 50 miles or so from Fort Scott.....bummer, I'd love to hit Tuttle Creek with ya if I could!!

Thats alright man next time we head up I'll let you know. It'll probably be sometime this summer.

LR

The blacktop highway that runs about a mile and a half from my farm leads directly to Fort Scott (Highway #7), and every time I head out there, I see caravans of Jeeps headed down there.....you don't know how bad that hurts!

Back