Well, I admit it. One downside of having a Jeep...

Wow, this is hilarious. I have figured out, which some have already mentioned, that the best way is to leave the back seat out and carry some blankets in there. The blankets are good because you definatly need the padding on those hooks that the seat hooks into!! It also helps to tilt the front two seats forward so that they are out of the way. Even with the top on, this still works very well.

Yea, the more it gets said the more it seems like a good idea.

I'm for sure gonna give it a try when I get a chance but for now my parents are gone so I don't need a car. haha I'll give you a non-detailed version of the result when I get around to trying it. :wink:

Isnt that why you have a roof rack??

One of those inflatable Aero Beds, home-made roof rack, viola. Works great for camping trips in Joshua Tree too. Road trips etc, all your stuff is locked inside below you, and asleep or not up top.

here are some ideas.

back seat folded forward, but not tumbled up. this gives a reclined backrest for when you sit down in the cargo area and have her straddling u.

reclining the seats slightly, tilting the wheel up, and sitting across the console with your back between the 2 seats. (i have super seats, which are a little wider, so I dont fall through) now she can be on top and has the roll bar to hold on to, and her knees/shins are sitting in the seats which lets her bounce away. u can also have her on the console, tilting back and u can have some fun that way... (wont be comfortable if u have a manual transmission though)

You can fold and tumble the front seats as far forward as they can go. this will give a seating area on the console, facing the cargo area. she can sit in the back seat and go to work..... or u can do other stuff with no rear seat.

k enough coming up with ideas for jeep positions..... time to go use em.

be good, be safe, be stealthy. dont need cops, hikers or others ruining the moment.

Yeah, I am not a big fan of cops, although there are a few that are cool. They always seem to ruin our fun. They are more concerned with chasing of out of land while we are "getting it on" than keeping drugs off the streets. I have no respect for the cops around here. Our entire police department is corupt.

ive actually thot about making an extension of the bed out of plywood and two by fours that would sit on a lip with the tail gate open on the back of the bed go out about four feet being supported by legs and bring a sleeping bag or an air mattress, that 4 lo will get you your privacy

________-------------
____ | ]
/ \ | ]
| O | | ]

Corrupt, I have been thinking the same thing. I, instead of having legs come down to the ground, was thinking of using 2x4's running from just behind the front seats to about 4 feet out the back of the Jeep. Bolt that down, then plywood to that. Romove the tailgate, and you can use it for all sorts of things, including a bed.

:shock:

Good Lord, has the family gone out of Jeepz? We rated "R" now? This thread is very explicit, I thought we had minors here.

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
:shock:

Good Lord, has the family gone out of Jeepz? We rated "R" now? This thread is very explicit, I thought we had minors here.

Lady

Hahahahahaha! Yeah Lady, if you read the whole thread, it started out innocent enough.

She's probably right guys... not that I'm a prude, but we might need to tone this one down a bit from here on out. ACTUALLY describing the positions may be a bit past "the Line". It's still hillarious though. :D

Well I did it. I went to Chrystler's website and contacted them to make the suggestion about advertising the "added benifits" of the new extended version of the wrangler.

it may be a "graphic" thread.. but... we DO all know by now what we are getting into by clicking on the particular thread

Snitty said:
it may be a "graphic" thread.. but... we DO all know by now what we are getting into by clicking on the particular thread

Absolutely.

For one thing I got the top off a lot and that doesn't really offer much privacy

Ok you have a Jeep with four wheel drive that can take you off the road into a field, creek, mud hole, etc. You have all the privacy you'll ever need. I have had those days when I still lived with my parents and had to have sex in my Jeep and having the top off in the middle of a creek is very cool, shallow creek of course don't do something stupid LoL.

Back