Well, It was bound to happen. My New toy :)

pezzo33

Well, it was bound to happen.

My new Years resolution to not buy any cars this year has failed once again. number 3 on the year.

After 6 months without a Jeep! have gone through withdrawal! I had to get another one :)

I looked at a few older ones, and found nothing i liked. Dont want to deal with the rust, carb's and all the other problems anymore.

Got a nice 99, 6 cyl, 5 speed. 40K :) Has all these odd things in it I am not used to in Jeeps, like cruise control, AC, and fuel injection ;)

Too small still (2.5" lift, 32 x 11.5" tires) but that will change.
even has a full roll cage, so I feel right at home (not the jeep cage, but two more cross braces on the top, and then DOM tubing down the windshield too and into the frame) :)

Now i just need to get her muddy :)

Barry

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

congrats dude :D, looks good! though your resolution should have been "buy a jeep" :wink:

Man, I can't believe you bought a TJ. Ewwwwww.

I love mine too dude. Nice looking jeep. Can't wait to see it built.

Sweet!!! I'd change out those headlights though....round is out, square is hip!!

Yah ,. I scored a great deal and a nice jeep!

It is odd, this is the first round headlight jeep I have owned in a while (owned an 86 cj quite a few years back) and it is also the newest Jeep I have ever owned by far( had the 86, two 89's and a 92)

It should prove to be interesting though. It is a soft ride right now and needs a nice lift kit :) Gotta build it up, but gotta afford it!! (when you go form looking for an old beat up YJ to getting a nice newer TJ, it kinda hurts your budget)

BArry

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Back