Went Ahead And Got 30 Inch Tires

JeepBaja

Well, i went as big as i could go with my stock 92' Cherokee with 30 Inch Capitol Radials B/T's with brand new rims their the black ones with the silver cap and red and blue trim around them they look really sweet, but rub on my fenders cuz their a little to big lol but thats alright i should be getting my 3 inch lift in the next few months :-D [addsig]

What!!!! dont think small man..lol...go with the 6 or 8 inch rock ready kit from sky jacker!! you'll wish you had 6 month after you put on your 3 inch kit.. :-D :-D [addsig]

haha... 8" XJ lift... i'd only do that if i had another car to use as a daily driver![addsig]

Be a man Ding. I would use the 8 inch kit as a daily driver and scare the crap outta everyone on the road. [addsig]

AHHHH pictures.....
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

edited by: JeepBaja, Apr 01, 2003 - 09:16 PM[addsig]

I wish I would have snapped a picture of this red XJ I saw in the parking lot at the mall last weekend. 6 or so" of lift and 33" mud tires. Complete with roof safari rack and lights. It was one nasty jeep. [addsig]

747, would it be possible for you to post a pic of your yj ? i have a 4" lift on my 89 yj and wonder what the shackles would do for it..odax :cool: [addsig]

Back