West Coast Jeepz Location

Re: RE: How

Me + the jeep = going to oregon in june. Somewhere's near portland.

On vacation 1-2 week in june we should hit browns camp at tillamook nat forest for a day. Post it and all the nw conection should make it a day...

Hey Mingez, you still up for an Arizona trip in September possibly?

RE: Pics of my XJ-Testing my new Digital Camera

if yall go wheelin here in oregon come get me. i live in SE. a stones through from I205(literaly)

RE: A few Anniversary pics......

jolly jeepers july 16-17....maybe a warm-up run in june if sully makes it up..............

oooooohhh...look at all the Oregon people!!!!

Now if some of you would move down to Eugene, I'd be happy!

RE: Early YJ Rollbar

That's no fair!!! The nearest one to me doesn't have a Jeep (yet) and is gone all the time drivin' his big rig. :cry:

We all miss ya', Tug!!!!!

yjdave said:
jolly jeepers july 16-17....maybe a warm-up run in june if sully makes it up..............

Those are the dates I am doing the rubicon this year. I will be there probably june 2nd to june 5th. :roll: Lets do some wheeling!

Re: RE: Re: RE: off road today

Sully said:
I will be there probably june 2nd to june 5th. :roll: Lets do some wheeling!

That's when you'll be in Oregon? If so, let me know when you'll be passing through Eugene and we'll grab a bite to eat or something :D :D

Sully,,,,what days will you want to go wheeling??? Are you leaving the 5th or can you go wheeling that day?...............How many ppl here in pnw want to go? Chime in and we'll try to set this up!

RE: GUESS WHO

Dont put it in stone just yet. I am working on my jeep. I should know for sure in about 2 weeks. But we are drving up on the 3rd and driving back on the 5th. Or maybe I could stay back a day. We will see.

Ok it's pretty much set in stone now, driving up on thursday night. But.....my jeep is still not done. I dont have driveshafts and my tie rod is still bent. I think we are taking the burb'.

Carrier, Ring and Pinion install

Sully, I'd like to run Rubi this year also. I need to get some body armor though. When I ran Swamp Lake last year I was pretty close to crushing several body pieces and my front diff quite a few times.

Back