What a jeep shirt

I am in for a couple if the jeep pictured on the shirt has round headlights. No way would I wear one if the jeep has square headlights.

I am in for a couple if the jeep pictured on the shirt has round headlights. No way would I wear one if the jeep has square headlights.

We're not being Jeep Racists are we? :lol::piratenanner:

Will there be BIG GUY shirts available? Like 4x. I can were a 3x but after you wash them 20-30 times they get smaller.

i fall in the younger jeepers genre where the h*ll can i get some of those skull logos for the side of my yj??? and i would buy a shirt as well i like the last prototype!

Yea- I'd like some jeepz or skull decals, where could I find some of them?
I'd have to take a leftseat approach since my first jeep is a '65 kaiser, at least the body and frame anyway-
i luv her tho-

more $ and attention.............

i bought my skull decals on ebay.. all i typed in was "Jeep skull decal".. the guy i bought it from was really nice.. and he has just about every color imaginable..

And I will buy one, but I am just not sure about the colors... but i think that i would go any way..

any news on the shirts? i was thinkin today how i dont have any jeep shirts and remembered this. any word when it will be ready to order or what the final product will look like?

Yeah, What happened ? everyone seems to have gotten all hyped up and just got a big ball of nothing. Wassssup?. did y'a run out of ink?

Don't forget to check under the site map "store" for the ones that Terry has available...
I almost Ordered a Stein while i was at work, but i got pulled away from my puter and got side tracked. Thank you for reminding me.;)

Back