What do you think of this?

Joopin

Super Moderator
Personally I like it. This is what they should have been to begin with... especially since the H2 was built on a Chevy truck frame. Much better looking than any of the other "H's" (besides the H1 of course)

H3Tlfmnts700-6.jpg

here are more pictures of the concept...

http://www.lynchhummer.com/h3/preview/H3T/H3T-lf.mnts.700.jpg

Joop

i doesnt matter to me cause ill still be there to offer assictance as part of the hummer recovery team this will just be a new branch

There sure are a bunch of low milage H2s on the used car lots around here. They are a novelty buy for alot of their customers, just to say that they had one once.

Need info about wranglers, any info

Well yeah... Heck, it's getting to the point where you can barely afford to finance a Neon or Civic these days, let alone a Hummer, or even a Jeep... I see the same thing around here, probably one of those "Whoops, oh yeah, I have to pay for that every month, don't I?"

That reminds me of a story a guy on a car lot told me about a customer that was looking over a Cadillac Escalade. The guy had a low credit score and low income, but kept looking at the Cadillac. He asked the salesman how much the monthly payments would be and the salesman told him close to $900.
Then the guy told the salesman.. "Then, I'll take two months worth"

Point is, people buy more than they can afford all of the time and these banks keep lending it out.

Back