What is it and what is the value?

cattrax

I have a 85 CJ-7. It has a lot of custom work, almost everything on it is aftermarket. It also has a Tri axle kit. I am thinking of selling, but I have no idea what it's worth. can anyone help?

Search Craigslist, Auto Trader and see what others of similar years are selling for and what kind of options they have. Remember, you never get the value of the mods back. You can add a bit for them but nowhere near the cost you spent.

List more details here if you want and someone might be able to give you a ballpark price.

Here is Some info on my 85 CJ 7. Custom Front bumper,T-max 9000 wench, V8 318 motor with exhaust headers, K&N filter, B&M slap shifter on Auto transmission, AMC 20 Axle with custom drive shaft, Tri link suspension, 4in lift kit, Custom steel tube side steps, Custom made rear bumper that was designed to hold 2 metal Gas cans, 33x12.R15 All terrain BF good rich tires, Aluminum rims, Hard top w/ full doors, Exterior color is Lt Blue with Black trim, Inside is same, Full seats in front, rear seat, and a Grant steering wheel. All of the interior is in good shape. Here are some pics. Anyone know the ball park price I should ask? jeep-004.JPGjeep.jpgjeep-013.JPGjeep-008.jpg

Back