What is my YJ worth?

blazntn

Well I am debating selling the Jeep. I need yalls help to decide the value. It is a 95 YJ:

4 cylinder
5 spd
60,000 miles
new plugs, wired, distrbuter, air filter, all fluids, new u joint
Hunter Green ext
tan top
best top half doors
best top rear seat
CD player
Kenwood speakers
Tube bumpers
Warrior shackle reversal
add-a-leaf
3" body lift
35" BFG MT's
Chrome pacer wheels
New Delta lights
minor damage to drive front fender

So what do yall think? How much? Or if you are interested let me know!

If you're sellin' it to me, it's worth about $1500. Realistically, I'd think at LEAST $5K - $6K. These things really do hold their value.

look in the local paper and decide... what you want may not be what other's will pay... dont sell short but dont be too proud either... they sell themselves if you price them right....

ya i was just checking with yall too. Around here it should go for at least $6000. I HOPE!!!

I'd say about $7k. Although it's a 4-cylinder, it's a solid motor. And with only 60K miles helps even more. The 95 model has the better front axle of the YJ series (bigger u-joints). A real jeeper wouldn't be crazy about the 3" body lift, but the fact that it comes with 35's is a sparkle in the eye. Plus the shackle reversal is a nice mod for a future wheeler. I'd ask $7500 and take as low as $6K if necessary. But again, this will vary by location. You could get $7k here in the south, no problem.

Corey

.30 cents! But I will offer you .59 cents! I am so nice!

Back