What size headlights does a CJ have?

BobJ

Stupid question I know, but don't blame me, I drive a TJ.

do they all have one set size or did they change through the models?

anyone know where to get housings for them?

also anyone know where to get the housings for the marker lights underneath the headlights?

Rather buy em new then search through rusted ones at the junk yard.[addsig]

It's a 7inch round light, I just bought deltas h4 bulb conversion kit from quadratec. I highly recommend it if you want to replace your headlights. They also have stock stuff too, along with the marker lights and housings.

[addsig]

hey jonezy how hard was it to install those ? I am thinking about getting some. any wiring changes[addsig]

kosmo, they were really easy to install, no modifications need to be made to the jeep itself. The only thing that I had to do, was to the new lights themselves. They come with a seperate plug on them so that you could run a marker light inside of the lens. (for what or why I dont know). With this in place the light fixture will not seat into the socket properly. What you have to do is trim the plugs off along with one piece of plastic that seperates the two plugs. (wire cutters work well for this.) I know that this probably confuses the crap out of you, but trust me it will make since when you hold the new light in your hand. All in all it is a very simple install, although just like anything aftermarket on a jeep a little extra tweek, push, and pull might be needed.

[addsig]

Back