What's the deal ???

jhiggins

Why are these messages popping up on me ??? Are they happening to anyone else ??/.

"OOPS!

Looks like the page you requested isn't here any more.

You should try refreshing the page, but if that doesn't work, Proceed to the Jeepz.com main page and see if your file is there"

<<<< FAR_RIGHT >>>>

yeah...i get the same messenge when trying to access the forums from the main page.

I have not seen those messages since the jeepz got the face lift! May be you got a new worm that only effects that page off jeepz.com!!

Or just maybe too many people are on and clogging the server (ya right)

I get the same thing too. So you're not alone TARSI.

Seals Blow

I've been having that problem lately, but it seems to be working now!

trade for s-10 in indy

Im having the same problem. I have to click on the "latest posts" list in order to get to the message board.

X GAMERS

I have been having the same problem.What you have to do is go to the home page and go to the top of the home page and click on Message Board.Thats how I get to the boards now.

very simple fix... with an even easier way around

Cool well thanks for the eye opener ...I just thought my computer was weird and didn't like all the long hours we spend on Jeepz.com together....:)

Tug-n-pull, on the home page if I click on the Message Boards tab in the middle of the page under the how to section I get that error message....:)

LOL ....it seems to be working now someone is doing some good work here keep it up .....BRAVOOOOOOOO .....Your still ok in my book Tug ....even if I gotta talk a little slower ....:) J/K hehehehehehe

tugly

I had been getting the same thing for a few days so i was just clicking on the lastest post and back tracking to the forum page . . . kinda of annoying but it got me where i wanted to be. It seems to be fixed now so im happy again, whoop whoop. . . hehe.

Back