What's the worst that's happened to you

RE: Windshield Woes

redrooster wrote:
One of the worst I ever heard of was some friends of mine in college went and got some deli sized donuts (the big ones) and had one of the guys go in the bathroom and place them on his erect penis and take pictures with a Polaroid. They took the donuts to their fraternity house and put them on the table before breakfast. They left the pictures under the donut box.
At least that was the story I was told.

Doing that would be a defense to prosecution here and will probly get you shot.

Giant Catfish!!!

While on college pranks...
I was at a party during my freshman year at college when this drunk dude ran out of the bathroom and out the front door screaming at the top of his lungs (Wooohoooo!, Yeehaah!, etc). He was totally naked except for his socks and shoes. As we all went to the door to see what the heck he was doing he tripped over a curb, fell down, and then passed out. I guess he thought it would be cool to go streaking. After a few of his "friends" carried him in and put him in a bed upstairs, I was told they put mayonaise on his butt and left a piece of paper that said:

"Call me!
Carlos" (followed with a tel#)

Man that must have been a bad morning. I hope someone eventually told him what really happened :lol:

As for me, the worst was probably when I went out on my first "car" date. I showed up at this girls house, knocked on the door and while being greeted by her, her Mom, and her Dad I hear her little brother say:

Hey Harry, are you afraid of heights?

I replied no.

Well your zipper is.

Man I wanted to crawl in a hole and die as they all laughed. Good times :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: at the zipper story. Funny stuff.

TwistedCopper said:
While on college pranks...

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Giant Catfish!!!

mingez said:

There was no recovering from that one. In a futile attempt, I (beet red with beads of sweat on my forehead) just turned toward the door, looked out and said:

"Sure is a nice ((zzzzzip)) night out there!"

:roll:

TwistedCopper said:
mingez said:

There was no recovering from that one. In a futile attempt, I (beet red with beads of sweat on my forehead) just turned toward the door, looked out and said:

"Sure is a nice ((zzzzzip)) night out there!"

:roll:

FRANKS AND BEANS!!!! FRANKS AND BEANS!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: FS: "If you can read this... ROLL ME OVER!" de

By the way, nice tux!

Back