Where is Oregon in all this fun??

Ya'll know of any good places to pick up goodies here in Portland, or is it better to go and order online? Looking for a lift and what not.

My My--- how could my fellow Oregonians forget about me here in Florence - I go into Salem and Portland areas 4-6 times a year and into Eugene (Spfd.) 8-10 times a year and am 3 Jeeps strong. 88 & Laneiac - we need to have a Jeepz mocha somewhere! And Mingez, your the only one that remembered me---Thanx!! LBR

RE: Tools in your Jeep?

I did remember you were from Florence, but I couldn't remember that your name was LBR. I think there's someone here with a name like LGR, and I couldn't remember who was who. I am sorry!!

But yes, we should definatly get together for some wheeling

RE: Step into the Wayback Machine with me.....

LGR and LBR ARE way too close - confuses me every time! 88, I PM'ed ya about this poll thread that was down last night, but I see you got it up and running this morning (HAHAHA) LBR

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Where

B192734 said:
I just bought a jeep, and I'm from the Stumptown area as well. Tualatin. Things are now looking up...

What did you get B192734?

Me = 92 Xj, no major mods yet, still working on getting it running right first!

Lots of good fun. I went from having an old taurus wagon to another jeep and now I get to have fun again...

Bean, anytime you want to go wheeling around port/vanc let me know. or just post something here

heck, anyone in the area let me know. mainly run brown camp and local powerlines, would prefer well equipted rigs but the more the merryier.............

That reminds me, I need to head up to Browns Camp sometime. I used to ride my bike up there all the time on those trails, but never taken a 4x4 up there.

laneiac said:
Yeah a jeepz mocha sounds good. Lets get together.

Mocha? Don't get me wrong...I'm a Latte addict. I start to twitch when I see a Starbucks. But our wheelin' forefathers must think we're gettin' soft! JK!! :lol: :lol:

HAHA. Us Oregonians have to constantly consume a warm beverage up here, due to that blasted rain and cold weather. So it becomes sort of a social gathering/atmosphere thing. They have starbucks in New Mexico?? Wrangles-I am fixing my jeep next weekend, so I am ready to hit the dunes whenever.

RE: ```````For sale in NE Ohio````````

laneiac said:
They have starbucks in New Mexico?? Wrangles-I am fixing my jeep next weekend, so I am ready to hit the dunes whenever.

Of course, there's only one in Las Cruces. But Albuquerque has 18, not including Santa Fe.

Albuquerque's about a million in population.

yjdave said:
Bean, anytime you want to go wheeling around port/vanc let me know. or just post something here

YJ, I appreciate the offer and WILL take you up on it........ however I have some upgrading to do before I am ready! I have 0" lift so far, I am still working the mechanics of the rig through, exhaust manifold, steering pump yattta yatta.... as soon as I have those issued dinged I am going to jack' er up and get some shoes on her.

I Don't Know What to Say.......

Stock is the way to go until you have the cash. It gives you the excitement of a more difficult time.

LBR said:
My My--- how could my fellow Oregonians forget about me here in Florence - I go into Salem and Portland areas 4-6 times a year and into Eugene (Spfd.) 8-10 times a year and am 3 Jeeps strong. 88 & Laneiac - we need to have a Jeepz mocha somewhere! And Mingez, your the only one that remembered me---Thanx!! LBR

Well it was nice to finally meet you LBR!! And quite a surprise too.

I figured you would be out around town for the Rhody Fest....but I had no idea what your Jeep looked like :lol:

We'll have to get together for some wheeling on the sand sometime, or something. I was going to be in Florence for Mem. Day weekend, but we decided to go to HorseFalls instead.

Back