Where to get Commander (xk) parts

matdavies

M looking for off road parts for my xk but it seems nobody makes any. I want to find under body protection, suspension components and snorkel etc. Does anybody know of some good kit?

(It was never this hard to upgrade my LR 110)

Thanks
M

Well, it is a fairly new style. I think you should maybe write a letter to one of many lift companies and who knows maybe they work on one. Maybe they'll use your xk for R&D.

I know this a bit late, I just got registered, but check out csloffroad.com. they have quite a bit of stuff for commanders as well as cherokees and grands.

Ya it's tough. The independent suspension is why alot or lift manufactures stay away as the whole suspension cradle also mounts engine etc. I went through the same thing with diesel grand Cherokee. Now sportin an ancient xj lol.

We have one guy up here with a fab shop that brings his commander in. He built a solid front axle conversion for his and is running 33s with a Dana 44 up front and a hemi. It's a sweet rig. Lotsa work though

After you start modifying it please post some pictures. I know some people don't like them but I always thought they looked pretty cool.

Amazon is a good source for Commander parts as well, there aren't many companies that make a large selection of Commander parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back