Why there was no looting in TX during hurricanes

prariepunk

RE: new to jeeps....educated quesions from a novice.

image-missing.png

Heh, I wouldn't try'n loot anythin' either

That is why I am proud to be a Texan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take it from someone who has fired shots at a thief in pursuit...nothing puts a spring in their step faster and popping a few rounds their way :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

RE: Re: Thanks and a few answers

Check out the hand-cannon of a pistola in the 3rd guy from the left's hand :lol:

U loot, we shoot... :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Re: Who

Yeah, you can really reach out and touch someone with a 7" barrel, especially if you're chambered for .480 or .454.

RE: time update

Gotta love those crazy rednecks. LOL.

Actually, there's probably nothing to loot there. Has anyone been to east Texas? I went but then they kicked me out and said my kind wasn't welcome. JK.

Laughter.... the color of life Cont.

OutOfStep said:
Yeah, you can really reach out and touch someone with a 7" barrel, especially if you're chambered for .480 or .454.
Yeah, those are some big cal. guns, Buuuuuuut :twisted: ...........................

If you want to "Reach out and touch someone", I'd suggest something like these
image-missing.png

S&W .500
OR
bfr4570-5.jpg

Magnum Research 45-70 5-shot revolver, they used 45-70's "back in the day" to hunt buffalos

RE: WEIRD THINGS IN THE NEWS

I like the MR, but I would not buy a S&W, they sold out to Willie and Janet Reno as far as I'm concerned.

45-70 is pretty crazy, better get them on the first shot because the recoil is probably going to put the top of the frame through your forehead. I shoot 45-70 in a Marlin lever, cant imagine it in a revolver.

I've read that the .500 doesn't kick nearly as much as you would expect due to gun weight and clever gun design.

I have a handgunner mag that has a modified Vaquero that shoots .50, pretty sweet.

Back