woo I don't have to get rid of my Jeep!

BelleNoir

My son was born three weeks ago and all the fears I had about my Jeep have been resolved. I figured out how to fix the gaps.. Aparently the top just needed adjusting.. ( found this out after a very long project to get to the windsheild wiper motor..) Still can't fix the washer motor though... the previous owner trashed the wiring... For some reason they thought wiring the KC lights into the washer pump sonunded like a good idea and now neither work...

So you thought you may have to part ways with the jeep due to a money crunch, is that right? Then ya became a happy jeeper and started working on the beast with a song in your heart knowing it wasn't going anywhere with out ya. Congradulations bro ' glad it all worked out.

Congrats on the birth of your son & on being able to keep your Jeep! Just think of all the neat adventures you can take him on in the not so far future. Chances are he'll grow up loving Jeeps just like his ol' man.

Congrats on BOTH your son and you keeping the Jeep!! I went a few years Jeepless....NOBODY should have to endure that pain!

I'm Actually his mama ;) Lol. I was worried I wouldn't be able to fit the stroller and the baby in the Jeep at the same time. Or that it wouldn't be warm enough for him. I guess it was just a new mother's worry... Now to fix that bent strut...

It's okay. There aren't that many females who love jeeps..

Back