woooow snow in ohio

heepjeep

About time we get some snow this ohio country boy ganna have some fun got me a sled made out of a car hood and a truck seat. Time to go out to the grams farm and pull the baby acrossed the pasture.

I've pulled many a car hood back up the sliding hill in my day. Thats how we packed the snow so the kids with sleds could slide. I found that the long narrow hoods of the 40s and early 50s were the best. The flatter hoods of the later years were preety much uncontrolable.

It was just under 60* here yesterday. My first year in Utah we got almost 4 feel in the valley's and every year the amount has gone down. This year we got a couple dustings, but for the most part it is all melted. This winter sucks!

We don't get that much this year there hasent bee much snows for two days then clears up one day its in the 20s then three days later its in the 40 to 50 just crazy about this time last year didn't think it would stop snowing

Yea its been a weird winter in Ohio...I rember two winters ago we had that half a blizzard (15-17inchs in less than 12hrs) the first week of feb. My son was really let down that almost no one could get to his b-day party...this year it was pushing 60 for his b-day...now less than 2 weeks later were 13*...

Yep I like the cold but I like the warm to but this is crazy. I wish we had snow for deer season but didnt. Still had a good year thow.now time for coyote. At least we got a little to play in now lol

ForumRunner_20120212_184221.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgive the previous 2 posts idk what happened. Lol

O bot I see sun to day bye bye snow looks like rain later in the week I bet ya it dose it has almost every time rain one day gets warm then gets cold then snows lol I gess the goverment figerd out how to control the weather lol

Back