Wrangler Parts

tardis454

For Sale, AX-5 transmission for 2.5L Jeep minus bellhousing and shift handle. Trans shifted fine in all foward gears, and reverse. It has approximately 110,000 miles.
This trans fits:
86-92 Comanche 2.5L
86-01 Cherokee 2.5L
87-02 Wrangler 2.5L
$300+frieght, local pick up is fine.
^^^SOLD!!!^^^

87-95 Wrangler tailgate. The gate is in pretty good shape. The drivers left corner has minor damage.
$75+frieght, local pick up is fine.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I'll be adding more parts later. I'm giving this site first dibbs, and If the items don't sell they're going on eBay.The items are located in Madison, Ohio 44057. Contact me if you're looking for something in particular. Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

What year are you parting out? Any aftermarket parts (springs, skid plates, armor, etc)?

What year are you parting out? Any aftermarket parts (springs, skid plates, armor, etc)?
I'm not parting a specific year, these are just extra parts I have laying around.
I don't have any body armor, skid plates, aftermarket parts, etc. Mostly stock, daily driver stuff.
I'm cleaning out the garage to start my YJ Sahara project this winter. It's getting a new frame, and a 4.2/carbed to a 4.0/injected drivetrain conversion.

Keep tabs on that project for us. Having the same jeep I am all ears!
I'll do that. I have all of the 4.0L changeover stuff. I'm having problems finding a good frame in Ohio. My Sahara frame is rotten at the steering gearbox, and right rear spring mount. If anyone here local to me has a 'Good' rolling YJ chassis minus bodytub, let me know.

BTW the AX-5 is sold.

Back