XBox or Playstation2?

LauraBoston

Yeah, I know it really has nothing to do with Jeeps.

After a heated argument with my friend. I was curious to see what other people prefered.

I am an xbox girl. First of all the hardware; the graffics card and hard drive, giddy up! Next is the on-line gaming; Ghost Recon is the best, Castle Wolfenstien, and Mech Assault...all wicked good on line games.

I KNOW xbox doesnt have GTA...blah, blah, blah...its over rated. Good game, but way over rated (or am I just jelous?) Max Paine doesnt even compare...I didnt really like that game.

I also know that xbox doesnt have as many games as Playstation, BUT, you cant beat the quality of the game with xbox. With Xbox you play the game to get into it, I think. With Playstation it's like a cheep thrill. No?

I dont play the sports. Madden and stuff.
What do you think?

ps2, all day. i'm a big fan of sports games, every season i update my collection to the new versions. college football and madden 04. they rock. would never trade a ps2 for a xbox.

Question about repairing floorboard

oooooh Girl I got to say PS2. :wink: Grand theft auto Rocks!!!!! I love stealing the purple Jeep and taking it down to the beach for some off roadin.

E Brake cables to a D44

hahahah isnt that funny I didnt even notice I bought PS2 right after I sold Miss Purple. I guess its true :lol: I even went on a huge shopping spree. Like you guys care anyway :wink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... that money is supposed to go to jeep related stuff.... but as far as the poll... ps2 is more fun, and has many more games in a wider selection... but as far as capabilities, xbox is above all... but the selection of entertainment is way low, unless you like the "walk around with a gun in front of you and select from an assortment of weapons which is completely humanly impossible to carry" games

Gears

I am still trying to learn to shuffle cards, Plus we have no electricity up here in these Appalachian Mountains. hehehehe tug

WEBER FUEL INJECTION

Tug, if you want, you can run an extension cord from my house, in boston!!

I got both, I play PS2 more than X box, but both are better then listen to the broad complaining!!

Re: 1077333

how come everyone leaves out the "who cares?" or "all of the above" choice when they start a poll???

Oil Pan

why buy a gaming system when your sitting at the best one already?
Nothing out there will compare to a computer for gaming. Everything from MechWarrior4 Merc's to Need for Speed and even into flight sim's.
The AGP graphic's card is better than either the PS2 or the XBox graphic system. With a modem you can even play with other people. So why buy any thing else?

Now THAT'S a muddy jeeper!

Excellent point Utah. I still have to say PS2. I don't really think the games for Xbox are even that good. But that's just me.
Mike

I vote for the Nintendo Gamecube
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

-Nick :!:

XBOX all the way!!!!Xbox has a lot of great games like(halo,soon to be halo 2!,ghost recon,4x4evo2,secagt2002,and tons of others)And,I heard that Xbox is coming out with a new grandtheft auto.Xbox doesnt require a memory card. :p Ps2 is a good gameing station,but I dont like the controls or the graffics.

NOTHING will ever top atari and nintendo... the games were so graphically challenged, they HAD TO have fun game play... now nothing is fun, but they all look good

Yes but I work on Saturday so I am coming out on Sunday. What time should I get there.

If it doesnt play final fantasy, Resident Evil, Jak and Daxter, or Zelda, then i ain't interested.
GTA is always a hoot, and its always out on the ps2 first.

Xbox may have *slightly* better grafix, but the games all suck!
Not an original title in the bunch. Either its a ripoff of another platform's game, or its a port of a ps2 game with a few extra scenes thrown in.

And that controller! wow!
Its even WORSE than the old N64 controller! After 5 mins my hands cramped up so bad i could barely hold a cup of coffee.

besides... I hate micro$oft, so i would never willingly give them any money.
If someone were to give me an X-box as a gift, I'd modchip it and install LINUX on it! (hellooooo $300 computer)

Of course the best platform of all time STILL has to be the atari 2600...
Sure the graphics sucked.... even for the early 80's .. but the sheer abundance of games made it soooo worthwhile!

nintendo WAS always the best, until the 128 bit revolution.. cartridges were the best... they had to get rid of them to keep up with the memory

Back