XJ Steel LED tail light housings, $90! PICS

wellkevi01-KWO

Made out of 1/8th" steel for Jeep XJ 96'-down and they even follow the contour of the rear quarters! Requires Maxxima M85615R tail lights and two PL-3 electrical connectors per light. $90 plus $15 shipping built to order and the lead time will be within a week from the reception of payment. PM me if interested, and for the links to the sites to get everything needed at the cheapest price, that i found anyway. Also, a 3 to 2 wire stop and turn signal converter is needed.

All said and done, you'll have just under $200 into some kick-ass taillights, compared to Rusty's and JCR's which would be around $250 overall. No offense to Rusty's, but IMO their housings are pretty ugly. lol

Im working on 97+ housing as we speak!!!:cool:
Please, lemme know what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_20110404_131435.jpg
    IMG_20110404_131435.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 8,125
I think it looks nice. You might want to consider a side marker lamp though for side visibility on the street use.

I bought these off ebay may the 5 and he still hasn't shipped them to me i wouldn't care if he shipped the one off his own jeepto me .. He won't even respond to emails or phone number that ebay gave me.... ..
made out of 1/8th" steel for jeep xj 96'-down and they even follow the contour of the rear quarters! Requires maxxima m85615r tail lights and two pl-3 electrical connectors per light. $90 plus $15 shipping built to order and the lead time will be within a week from the reception of payment. Pm me if interested, and for the links to the sites to get everything needed at the cheapest price, that i found anyway. Also, a 3 to 2 wire stop and turn signal converter is needed.

All said and done, you'll have just under $200 into some kick-ass taillights, compared to rusty's and jcr's which would be around $250 overall. No offense to rusty's, but imo their housings are pretty ugly. Lol

im working on 97+ housing as we speak!!!:cool:
Please, lemme know what you think!

Back