YJ Bikini Tops...

K_K_PSI_GUY

Hello, I have several BLACK Bikini top for sale. They are brand new. Made by Steelhorse. Will fit Jeeps 92-95(Box says upto 96?). I'll let it go for 25+ shipping. Paypal is welcome! PM ME for more info.

Do u still have one left? Any idea how much shipping would be to jersey?
Mike

Hey, are you a dealer or something??!!! :wink:

No, but I had a chance to buy 8 of these items at a good price, and now I can afford to sell them cheap, making a small profit. I need to get the money I invested back soon. The one I sold to you, was the first one I bought, then I contacted the company I bought it from , and bought 8 more. Just trying to make a few bucks.-al

K_K_PSI_GUY said:
No, but I had a chance to buy 8 of these items at a good price, and now I can afford to sell them cheap, making a small profit. I need to get the money I invested back soon. The one I sold to you, was the first one I bought, then I contacted the company I bought it from , and bought 8 more. Just trying to make a few bucks.-al

That's cool homie!! I wasn't implying anything.... :wink: Just curious cause I was wondering what else you could get.--- ian

No prob. Nothing to worry about or hide. Kinda like this buying anbd selling thing. Make some money, save someone else some money. It's all good.-al

Back