YJ Weber Questions--- Fuel Pressue Regulator???

richsia

Have a 90 YJ 4.2 with WEBER Carb. However, when I installed the Fuel Pressure Regulator as Redline suggests, I wasn't getting fuel pressure to the Carb. Even changed the Fuel Pump, hoses, Fuel Filter, but still no fuel pressure. So I bypassed the Regulater, stuck those hose from the filter to the Carb, and she started just fine.

Any ideas if this will cause long term problems?

Any suggestions on how to get my YJ to run with the Fule Pressure Regulator?

Thanks in advance...

Richsia@yahoo.com
[0||||0]

Welcome to jeepz.com
When the usa and Russia were in the space race all hot and heavy wrighting notes in space was hard cause the ink pen would not work very well in 0 gravity. Theu USA spen over a million bucks to come up with the pen that worked Russia used a pencil!

If it works fine with out the regualtor dont use it. It is my understanding that the regulator was to decress the fule presure to keep it from flooding the engin. tug :wink:

Tug-n-pull
I have that pen... it was given to me as a novelty gift, and frankly it looks like a little pocket rocket for the misses...

I guess: IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT

YJ 90 Brake Line Replacement advice

may sound sound stupid but make sure that it isnt hooked up backwards. i did this with mine and the it wouldnt start i felt real stupid when i looked and realized it. :oops:

may sound sound stupid but make sure that it isnt hooked up backwards. i did this with mine and the it wouldnt start i felt real stupid when i looked and realized it. :oops:

Back