You know you drive a Jeep when....

When your boss was threatening to fire you at work because when it's slow all you do is shop for parts until you let him drive it and now it's okay to be parts shopping on the clock.

When you start referring to your shorts as "ram air intakes"

When ur able to HANG around. 

Attachments

• image-1740472694.png
    image-1740472694.png
    471.3 KB · Views: 300
  • image-3412916829.png
    image-3412916829.png
    738.3 KB · Views: 322

When the parking man at a St. Louis Cardinals game thinks your jeep is so bad ass he gives you the best parking spot for every one to see.

When ur happy the only thing u spend on it is gas and parts.

It doesn't complain.

It doesn't cheat.

It makes u look good.

It gives u one heck of a good tan.

When u think it's legos for adults cause of all the parts u can add or remove from it.

When you drive real slow past a store window just to see your Jeep's reflection in the glass.

1. you wave to a person in a jeep even when you're walking down the street.
2. when you run out of money.
3. when its your drug of choice and its all you do/ think about. since i have 2 its all i dream/ think/ breathe/ know about :)

When the roll bar becomes a seat when watching fireworks.

When u park on a pile of dirt cause u can make it.

Attachments

• image-1060569674.png
    image-1060569674.png
    532 KB · Views: 260
  • image-1013567314.png
    image-1013567314.png
    529.2 KB · Views: 252

ha ha ha, you love your new jeep!!

i have started to have to wash mine a few times a week now. the kids and i have been night fishing on base at the pier. too much salt in the air is getting on my jeep and i am afraid its going to rust.

superj said:
ha ha ha, you love your new jeep!!

i have started to have to wash mine a few times a week now. the kids and i have been night fishing on base at the pier. too much salt in the air is getting on my jeep and i am afraid its going to rust.

Yes I do!! I turned a hummer lover into a hummer and Jeep lover. Is that a prob?

When u can judge how much gas u got in ur tank by the sound it makes when u stop and turn off the engine.

Haha got that right about the horn. Was in Ohio in November headed to work in Moscow doing 65 in the cherokee on a back road... s-turns down hill at 530am. Dirty jumped out I laid on the horn. Stupid 9 point just stared at me till I plowed him over. Got a dual air horn now, and a more sturdy brush guard lol.

When u have a stock Jeep and can't decide what should be added first to the rig. Any tips would be great.

Back