You know you drive a Jeep when....

personaly,I love those winter night rides in the jeep with the top off,espically with a fresh snow and a full moon.

When your "Wish List" includes:
New Shackles...
A Bikini Top....
A Harness...
& a Family Cage !!!!

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

When you read the definition of jeep in Websters , and it brings a smile to your face.

Manningctm said:
When the UPS driver just throws the box in the back of your Jeep and doesn't come to the door because he already knows it's another part!!

Yeeees!!

When the UPS driver just throws the box in the back of your Jeep and doesn't come to the door because he already knows it's another part!!

Seems like every time i get a driver trained, They put a different driver on.:cry:

When you leave an extra car length between you and the car in front of you...so you can clearly see if another Jeep is coming toward you.

When your "Wish List" includes:
New Shackles...
A Bikini Top....
A Harness...
& a Family Cage !!!!

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

you're looking for a family cage? they are 100 bucks here at the junkyard

this is sad but true..,. You know you drive a jeep when you kick the GF to the curb cause she says its the jeep or her. Sorry, had the jeep before ya, and it dont cost as much

this is sad but true..,. You know you drive a jeep when you kick the GF to the curb cause she says its the jeep or her. Sorry, had the jeep before ya, and it dont cost as much
yup, two jeeps for the price of one girlfriend.

When u can drive to a different city then drive to ur buddy's city offroad there drive around then drop them off and back to ur house in a neighboring city with a nail in ur tire.

Back