Spark plugs

campingnut1973

What is a good replacement spark plug for a 04 Rubi....I've never replaced them and was wondering if I need to get some from the dealership or what do you all recommend. Thanks in advance.

I use Bosch with the dual tips, but anything with a decent name that meets OEM specs is fine.

All I can say is spark plugs are on of a million things that you do NOT need to get from the "stealership"!! If at all possible, never, ever, ever, ever go to the stealership! (Unless, of course, you're under warranty!:lol: ) Come here first, and you'll be directed properly.

heard splitfires are good... i always had good results from platinum tip champs... guess its like oil - personal choice... find what you like and stick with it... but i agree - dont go to the dealer... unless you just have waaaaay too much money... if so, you can just give it to me!!! just my $.02

i have run bosh plugs in everything i own and love them. has anyone actually run the splitfires???

I have run them in a few vehicles and loved them. I'm currently running Bosch Platinum Plus 4's in my YJ and they're great!

i am using denso or ngk ( i forgot which i bought) iridiums. supposed to be better & last longer than platinums. haven't really noticed much difference. i may try to open up the gap a little & see what that does.

Back