some questions

kreatos909

hello, i'm thinking of putting a new camshaft into to my 95 cherokee 4-door, 4.0l, also i'm getting the jegs chip for my computer, so i'm buying a heavy duty radiator, 180 degree thermostat , high flow water pump, high flow oil pump, jba header, new exhaust. and 245 wide tires. does anyone know of anyone who makes street suspension parts for them????. and what would be the best size turbo for that specific engine, thinking about going with a t-5???? just want to run enough boost in the 2000-5000 rpm range. and would there be anything else besides a transmission cooler for the car. that i didn't think of???????????

T5 is a manual 5 speed GM transmission. No cooler to hook up.

its old but not beat up, mechanical is almost perfect. just needs a paint job on the bumper in the front that is it, only has 130,000 on it, i know jeeps aren't meant for the street but, i'm going to make it happen, and a set of 15 x 8 inch rims and 245 wide tires, it will sit about an half inch lower, i alreadly have 245 wide tires 0n 16's just want smaller rims, and i can power through round abouts at 60-65 just fine, just needs nw exhaust. i keep up the maintenence on my jeep, drive hard, actually get about 22 mpg in the city. how does urs do???????

Back