Edge trail jammer???

Chamberlin22

I just talked to my local mechanic and he said he can get me a brand new Edge Trail Jammer module and a TB for $436!! i looked them up when i got home an there pretty much 500$

But i want to know if anyone has heard anything about them or if its even worth my time to get it, will i notice a reasonable difference? Any advice or whatever will be great, Thanks!

I do not have one but did some searching in the days. I hear they work well with modifications and stroked engine.

FYI they are made to order for the engine and modifications you have so, be sure you know what you are buying.

Yeah the throttle body is; i believe 63mm, which would make it stroked. And i have a K&N High Flow Air intake on it, and yeah its for the correct engine. Well after i install i will post a vid. on YouTube about it if your interested in seeing what it does. my channel on there is Chamberlin4X4. i will have it at my door next monday. And will be putting it on most likely Tuesday. Thanks for your input.....

Ummmm 63mm TB will give you more but that doesn't make it a stroked engine. Stroking an engine consists of swapping out piston rods and crank to gain a longer stroke along with usually boring the cylinders and a number of other goodies.

Get the serial and model # from the trail jammer unit and call the company and be sure it will work with your set up.

Yes I would be interested in your findings. How are you going to measure the improvement?

Alright, yeah im almost positive it will work. but that would be a good thing to do so im making sure im not gonna screw anything up with my engine. But i would like to put it on a Dyno, but i doubt that will happen. I will probably take a 0-60 run and time it a few times. Also i will just take it on the streets and see how it does will all the rice burners that dont like me for some reason. haha

Alright, yeah im almost positive it will work. but that would be a good thing to do so im making sure im not gonna screw anything up with my engine. But i would like to put it on a Dyno, but i doubt that will happen. I will probably take a 0-60 run and time it a few times. Also i will just take it on the streets and see how it does will all the rice burners that dont like me for some reason. haha

Well no single modification to the engine will make it a racer. Here check out this site. Here they focus on jeeps and speed. You might do some searches on this as well but it sounds like your sold. PS the Butt Dynos are not calibrated measurements.

Back