What did you do to your Jeep today?

Put the rest of the lift on. I think this is a 4" b cause I drove it around to settle it after install and it just vibrates the whole time and it's super tall.

I still cannot post pics so I can't show yall

From the app on the iPhone you could upload the pic + ^^

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Sorry. What did you say?

:p

So i tried the website from the iphone snd it needs .jpg files. Doesn’t like the ipics from the phone.

Have to try the PC later

Last edited:
Swapped tires/rims...
Love the look... like the 'noise' going down the road and mpg wasn't too bad, about 17 going from Philly to OC, MD.
Added another decal... not gonna be able to see out the back window soon! 20220421_191322.jpeg20220421_191459.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S906U using Jeepz.com mobile app

Hey... you using camera function only or also have issue if in gallery and select the photo?

I just did it like 5 times and the camera function didn't add the photo... exited, took pic and went back in - BOOM! Worked picking from gallery. Don't know why but easy work around!
Hope that helps.
I cant up load pics , for a long time. it sucks.

i like the look of those new tires.

i tried adding from the gallery. i rarely take a pic and load from the camera. i don't know why that happens on this site now. i can load on jeepforums and on the forums for my ranger and nissan titan with no issues.

Wish I had the jeep ready to drive because today was a great day. I drove 150 miles to a bike ride and 10 or 12 people showed up in wranglers with their bikes. Parked next to a guy in a 2010 Rubicon and talked jeeps for while.

44 mile bike ride was nice and easy with no issues.

Finally got around to putting the graphic on the passenger side of the Jeep. Held off putting it on to see if the driver side held up to the brush and scrapes of off-roading.

New Ham Radio sticker as well.

Wahoo!IMG_20220421_162710_521.jpegIMG_20220421_162710_589.jpeg

2006 LJ Rubi with 35" tires, and a bunch of other stuff...

I have to check the angles of the output of the trans against the input of the diff to see how far out they are because I have some light vibrations. If they are close enough, I will drop the skid plate a bit to get rid of the vibes

ordered a tcase drop kit from amazon. i figured since it was so cheap, i would give it a try before just getting tons of big washers from the hardware store

There are lower profile trans mounts i think its 3/5 inch drop.
Then there is 1 im motor mount.
Keep your clearance.

So the Amazon Christmas fairy came today!

Gonna be fun wiring up some DRLs! ... fixing my shitty fog lights that clouded over and then phone controlled rock lights! ... also upgrading to turns with the DRLs... current ones are nice, but the smoked lens is hard to see and seeing that I ride a 2 wheeler, being seen is SOOOOOOOO important!

Yay for me?!?! ... me = kid in candy store!IMG_20220427_164829_01.jpegScreenshot_20220427-165002_Amazon%20Shopping.jpegScreenshot_20220427-180124_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

Back