What are Tuxedo Park 60/40 seats worth?

Mite-b-cool

So long story short, I got a set of 60/40 TuxedoPark seats of of a 67' and I no longer plan to use them. I've been told they're hard to find and I was thinking about listing them on the marketplace or something but have no idea what to ask for them? The seats are in awful condition down to rusty metal frames.

probably nothing and you just hope someone will take them if they are in that bad of shape

So long story short, I got a set of 60/40 TuxedoPark seats of of a 67' and I no longer plan to use them. I've been told they're hard to find and I was thinking about listing them on the marketplace or something but have no idea what to ask for them? The seats are in awful condition down to rusty metal frames.

Those have value, you probably have to ship them. Go to ECJ5.com and list them. You will need a price though.
If you have springs or the adjustable track they mounted on for drivers, someone there wants them. I just got a set for my 65 Tuxedo Park two weeks ago. 250 and need recovered. Thankfully all parts included.
150 to start, always take an offer. Good luck!

Back