Whinning about suspension has been suspended.

brian4.2

This jeep rocks now. Sully and I spent the afternoon getting our jeeps ready for the weekend. We put Pro-comp MX6 shocks on 4 corners of the TJ, cranked the adjuster to 6 and all is forgiven. This is the way it was meant to be. Unhooked the sway bar on the TJ, no easy way on the CJ without taking them off completely. We are going to Fraiser Park/ Gorman Ca. for the day on Sunday.
His CJ gets a bikini top cause we got fryed last weekend. Also 31" MT/Rs and someone to drive him to the mountains .

You guy/girls know all this but this is an unbelievable resource for "need it now" information about our jeeps,everybody knows something. thank you

That is all - pictures on Monday.

Dont get to cocky about your new found flex.We will see who pulls who off the trail.hehe :D Sully

Flex Sully? hehehe with coils you can get lots of flex...I would try very hard to trade dear ole dad Jeeps. You can't go wrong in a TJ

its not the jeep, its the driver... remember guys

One more question, I have to put a safari bikini on the TJ tomorrow. Which header channel? Drill or not to drill? Does it go outside, like the CJ or inside? It has a hard-top.

Brian

No Drill...I have the no dril channel, and I love it. Worth the extra 10 bucks...easy on and off, all you need is a socket set (which should be on the Jeep anyway.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Rob 8) :p :)

Brian4.2,
I just wanted to say (I think it's safe to assume you're Sully's father), that we apprecieate your son being a part of this board. I have been around here a long time, and remeber his first posts, and have read all of the posts he has since put up. His thoughtfulness and sincerity are among the best in this group, and his knowledge of Jeeps is growing everyday. He is an integral part of this board, and I hope that both you and he will continue to be a part of the special thing we have going here.

You should be proud of him, as you have raised a fine young man, and I hope that there are alot more parents out there like yourself. It isn't easy (I too am a father, of a 15 your old daughter, so I know what it's like), but you have done an exceptional job.

Here's a pat on the back for your effort, and one for Sully...you've come a long way, and it's an honour to know both of you.

Rob 8) :p :)

Save the 10$ and drill/screw it on. I have a best top bikini top with the channle that is screwed on. with a number 40 torx and 15 minutes I can have my soft top off and the safari top on ready to go. The channle does not interfere with the soft top nor the hard top instalation or removal. Once on forget it. Take the extra 10$ and buy a tow hook for Sully's jeep so you can pull him out...lol!

fuel gauge and oil pres. gauge not working

I need some decent tow hooks.So I can pull my daddy out!
hehe Sully :p

Back