L.E.D. taillights

phatyaspen

Has anyone installed the led taillights? anyone ahve like instructions or a how-to on this installation and the parts i need? any input is welcome

yes, i just installed those babys about a week ago!i dont have any pics,but i know a website where he installs flush mount taillights(not led) but same shape and holes< i had to put a heavy duty electric flasher cause my blikers woulndnt flash! you can get those at any local kragen,pep boys... there like 13.00$,,, heres the site,good luck!!! http://www.jeepaholics.com/tech/flushlights/

simple install just pick your style and start cutting (carefully). you might want to disconect your flasher first. they have a tendency to blow, but there cheap.

I bought a 4" hole saw and center bit. Bought grinding stones and primer. After you decide EXACTLY where you want them. Sart to drill. Be careful not to go to high as you may cut into the inside of the fenderwell. I barely missed mine (I was lucky). So get as close to the gas filler as you can. After you cut the 4 inches, grind until the lights barely fit. You want them snug. Prime the cuts you make. I recommend the LED's witht the ruibber grommet. It may take a lot of pushing and shoving but you will eventually get them lights in. The wiring was wasy for me. But it depends on if you know how to wire. Use your manual for the colors. As for the backup lights you can see on the pics I am using them two lower backup lights on my bumper. It just takes one wire and you can find it using a multimeter. any questions let me know. Let me see your final product. Bryan

Back