#1.. That's right... #1

A little radiator help.

oooOOOooo how deep dude
very intelectual of you

Snitty said:
breaking in the new forum

Good job, Snitty!! Oh, and great job, too, Terry!!! Snuck this one right in on me :shock: I probably won't be of much help here, but I'll read it anyway............I read everything.

RE: Re: #1.. That

Alright, how about some pics of "street jeeps".

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

JeepYJ-6.jpg

image-missing.png

RE: non-jeep question for you electronics guys

Come on guys. Look at the Jeeps in those pics......how could you not think those are cool? Not exactly the classic Jeep image, but at least they are representing for the namebrand. Jeep fans just like all of you......except they have to try even harder to make their Jeep compete with the competition.

Thou hath created a worthy forum Terry ......and so cool with Junkpile as our moderator. Thanx so much. Aren't 90% plus of our Jeeps Street Jeeps??!! When I figure out how to find the time to post pictures, we've a couple for ya'll to laugh at.....LBR

AHA!! So, it was a good idea? Yay!!

Junkpile, you are a great choice for mod!!! I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Kudos to Terry for putting it up, and even to Mingez (though it pains me to say it) for the idea. Yeah, and what better person to be the mod than the greatest Jeep power thrasher around?!? Junk, you da man!

As for the Jeeps pictured above, yeah, those are awesome in their own right....except for that little white thing in the first pic....just doesn't float my boat.

Oh, and I can make my Jeep smoke like this:
JeepYJ-6.jpg

Just takes a little help from some slack in the pistons and a blown head gasket! :lol:

RE: Two battery system

LOL! But I want those MJ pickups.

Doesn't have to be street jeeps, it can relate to performance in general

Back