a dumb bikini top ???

PKLgreenJeepZ

this is probly a really dumb question . but how dose the front of a bikini top get attached to the windshiled? i jus got a safari and i have a hard top how dose it stop from flapping? :-? [addsig]

there is a windsheild channel that bolts onto the top of the jeep's windsheild....the bimini top fits into the grooved channel.[addsig]

You can get them from quadratec. Its called a Winshield channel. The part number is #11020 00 for CJ/YJ and for a TJ the part number is #11121 00. The price is $19.95. Double check the part numbers before you order, they might be off because my new catalog is in my locker so I had to get them from an old catalog.

TARSI[addsig]

Did you start off with a soft top or a hard top??? If you had the hard top you need the windshield channel if you had the soft top you don't. The leading edge of the top should be a little thicker than the rest, if you fold that back you can slide it into the lip of the channel. I hope this helps. Evan[addsig]

Actually, If you have a 2003 TJ then let me save you the hassle of looking for a Header channel. They don't make them yet. :-( I have been searching. But then again I refuse to go to the Jipufacturor for this item. :)

:::Edit:::
P.S. the ONLY dumb question is an un-asked question.

edited by: L33TJ33P, May 09, 2003 - 04:20 PM[addsig]

Back