A few pics of my Wagoneer.

TorqueWinsRaces

I love this old beasty. It's just about the best $800 I've ever spent! I took the back seat out so my dog has more room- and I don't want to rip it. I also installed the front seat cover. Eventually I will put in a different front seat. I also installed the gauges the other day. Other than that, this is how I got it for $800.

So, I am not familiar with that 327 badge. To the best of my knowledge Chevy is the only company that made a 327- and a quick Google search tends to support that. Anybody know what car that badge came from?

I was thinking that in the spirit of the wrong-badge-for-the-engine-and-vehicle theme that a Boss 429 badge on the other side would be cool!

AMC used a 327 Here read up on it
Jeep Engine: Vigilante AMC 327 V8

I don't know where you live, but that thing is retardedly clean and rust free for $800. Plus the nostalgia and demand for those amoungst the Kip's and Buffy's of the world is going up. For what ever reason, socialites like these SUV's

Wow! helluva find. I dunno about the 327 though, have you checked out your vin# to see if it's some kind of special edition? Wait,, I guess it is-- congratulations and take good care of it!!

AMC used a 327 Here read up on it
Jeep Engine: Vigilante AMC 327 V8

I don't know where you live, but that thing is retardedly clean and rust free for $800. Plus the nostalgia and demand for those amoungst the Kip's and Buffy's of the world is going up. For what ever reason, socialites like these SUV's

Thank you for the info on the 327!!! I love learning new stuff, especially about older cars; like not knowing about the AMC 327!!! Now I need to find out if I have the 360 or 327!

This Jeep has lived most, if not all, of its life in Northern California. I don't know any of its history, but it really is clean.

And...the reason Kip and Buffy are drawn these old beasts is that they want to be cool too.:shades:

Back