$$$CHEAP$$$Small Block Chevy 350 V8!!!

xtremejeep350YJ

Small Block Chevy 350 V8!!!

I'm trying to sell an extra 350 engine i came across when i was getting ready to do my swap, and opted to use a crate engine instead. I had planned to rebuild this but never had the time. Its a late 70's truck block with 4 bolt mains. It was running when it was pulled out at a local salvage yard. Its a "long block" meaning it is complete from the oil pan through the heads ... no intake manifold / carb /water pump etc is included. It definitely needs a rebuild, like i said that was my intention with it, but I never had the time and opted for a crate engine instead. Its been covered and sitting in my garage for about a year and it has GOT to go. I will accept any resonable offer. I cannot ship so it must be picked up in Ocean City, MD. (you know you all come here on vacation so no excuses!!) Paid $250 when it was pulled out, and like i said it HAS to go. So if you're thinkin about puttin a 350 in your jeep, or if you just like to build engines this is a great chance to get one CHEAP. Email me at XtremeJeep350YJ@yahoo.com , or Instant Message me on AOL my s/n is XtremeJeep350YJ ... I'll probably forget to check here but if you email me or message me I will get you some pictures.

Josh

P.S. SERIOUSLY IT HAS GOT TO GO...SO PLEASE...MAKE AN OFFER!!!

RE: Jeep Comanche

Depending on where you are, I might have it sold for you

RE: Misconceptions you had as a kid

i'd be willing to consider shipping it, but in all honesty, it would probably be more expensive then picking it up, even with the cost of gas these days. Just pile the family in a truck and come spend a weekend in beautiful (cough) ocean city. The weathers' always great!

Back