The move

abe

Well some of u who know me know that i was moving to florida from ohio. well, my wife and i made it wow was that a trip a 24' box truck a 15' trailer for the jeep. Abram Travers | Facebook

NOW TO FIND A PLACE TO PLAY:twisted:

Man I hate moving. Glad it went well and I hope you got some snow tires. :D

Don't know what part of Fla. you moved to, but I used to play a little in the Ocala National Forest. And there's always the beach at Daytona.

Man I hate moving. Glad it went well and I hope you got some snow tires. :D

thanks it did go better than expected. but?, i think u read that wrong???? i moved from Ohio to Florida. I hate the cold. lol 8)

Last edited:

Don't know what part of Fla. you moved to, but I used to play a little in the Ocala National Forest. And there's always the beach at Daytona.

Moved to Sarasota. Hope i can wheel there i looked it up on u tube and it seems fun. and heck yes i'll b makin the trip to daytona.:D

Abe-

Welcome to the Sunshine State!
Don't blame you for ditching the cold weather!

I moved to Jacksonville from the North East about 7 years ago, don't know why I waited 40+ years to make the move.

In November I drove the Wrangler from the Central Coast of California to Jacksonville pulling a 14', twin axel, flat bed trailer. UGH!!

There is Hugenout Park located on the northeast side of Jacksonville at the mouth of the St. Johns that is open to drive on. $3.00 @ car. Don't know about the Gulf Coast.

sweet thankx bud i might b able to make it up there sometime in the future.

I am happy for anyone who moves from the North to Florida. Hopefully I'll make the trip myself, permanently, in 5 to 10 years. I started out with one cousin on Facebook who lives in Sarasota, now I've got a crapload of Friends on Facebook there.

Back